Why Purchase a Brand New Home?
New communities are being built all over the valley. Over 140 subdivisions in 2014 and more to come in 2015 and beyond. But why would or should a buyer consider a brand new home over a resale. Well, I will give you at least nine:
1) The new home builder is most interested in buyer satisfaction from the beginning, even before construction starts.
2)New homes are being built more energy efficient than a resale. Energy efficient means less money spent on utility bills.
3) While buyers can obtain a home warranty with a resale for an additional cost, a warranty is included in the cost of the new home.
4)Everything is brand spanking new…appliances, plumbing, electrical system, HVAC, roof etc. That translates into a lower repair and maintenance bill versus an older home.
5) A brand new home is in overall better condition then a resale.
6)A brand new home is built to modern standards of technology and security, such as built-in speaker system, HDMI and cable pre-wire.
7) Closing on a spec home takes the same amount of time as a resale.
8) Less chance of clouds or any problems or issues with title.
9) Some new home communities are within the urban areas; the others are minutes from a major freeway. Location is a matter of perspective.
If you are interested in purchasing a new home anywhere in the Phoenix or Greater Phoenix area, please contact me 602-291-1866 or email@example.com. I can show you where the brand new homes are located, why type of new homes are being built, prices, and any builder incentives.